N-MDUS Series R2018
NC - The MPDU series is designed to suit the operational requirements of next-generation data centres. MPDU is a Sustainable, Upgradeable and Maintainable (SUM) PDU system which can be re-configured or upgraded hot without affecting the operation of a data centre.
Send a quotation Callback
NC-MPDU is offered in four different feature levels:
- Monitored PDU (MA)
- Per port Monitored PDU (MB)
- Switched PDU (MC)
- Per Port Monitored & Switched PDU (MD)
- Hot-swap NMC (Network Management and Control) module and socket modules for easy upgrade and maintenance.
- Available with IEC outlets with self-designed locking system.
- 2.8" LCD screen displays the current (Amps), Voltage (Volts), Power (kW), energy consumption (kWh) and power factor.
- Independent power supply for the NMC module to ensure accessibility even the breaker tripped when overload occurs.
- NMC module can be rotated 180 degrees allowing the MPDU to be mounted in any orientation.
- Low-profile UL 489 certified hydraulic circuit breakers to prevent current overload in each branch circuit and keep PDU running stable.
- Toll-less mounting to save valuable space in the cabinet.
- Remote access via TCPIIP and build-in 101100 bit Ethernet port.
- Support network communication protocol including TCPIIP, PPP, UDP, HTIP, TELNET, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, SNTP, and DNS.
- Support SNPM V1, V2 and V3.
- Support Modbus RTU.
- Remotely monitor voltage I current I power factor I energy consumption at input I circuit level.
- Remotely monitor current power I energy consumption at outlet level (MB I MD series).
- Remotely monitor circuit breaker on/off status.
- Rack environment monitoring via external connected TIH sensor.
NC-Remote control(Switch on I off I reboot) individual outlet.
- User-defined sequential power on I off delay.
- Last known power on.
- User-defined threshold settings of voltage I current I at input I circuit level.
- User-defined threshold settings of voltage I current I at output level (MBI MD series).
- Support up to 5 user accounts with different administrative privileges