NESBOO Room Management System
The Meeting Room Management & Booking System NESBOO. Smart Meeting and Building Digital Signage. Enhance operation by saving time and organizational performance, Facility Management Reporting included.
Watch our Youtube Presentation
Send a quotation Callback
Smart Meeting Management with NESBOO
NESBOO Room Management how it works: The meeting organizer announces the meeting and orders the meeting facilities and resources, as well as food and refreshments from the company kitchen. In connection with these orders, the organizer must also enter the names of the meeting participants and information about who is to pay for the meeting expenses, such as those relating to food and beverages.
- Management achieves a unique overview and information about the utilization of resources.
- The Reception Desk can see the day's meeting activities and extract information, such as the names of meeting participants, directly from the system.
- Internal Services receives an electronic message about booking of various resources and a complete overview of the day's tasks, such as setting up tables in conference rooms.
- The Kitchen receives prompt information about food and beverage orders and catering, and can extract reports for purchasing, production, delivery and sales.
- The accounting and financial departments gain easy access to expense data for use in invoicing, which can also be automatically registered in the financial system.